In 2023, out of almost 200,000 dentists and specialists across the country, there are only 150 trained surgical specialists on the robot – we are super cutting edge!
There are many advantages to using the latest technology including:
Results In As Little As One Day
We can scan, plan, and operate in a single visit. which makes robot-guided surgery perfect for patients who want to spend less time in a dental office.
Minimally Invasive Implants
Yomi is often used to perform flapless surgery, a less invasive technique that can accelerate surgery and recovery times as well as reduce pain and swelling
Superior Aesthetic Outcomes
The positional and angular accuracy clinicians can achieve when placing implants with Yomi helps simplify prosthesis placement, which can significantly lower costs.
What Are the Benefits of Yomi Robotic Technology
Yomi robot-assisted dental surgery offers several important benefits that can improve the precision, safety, and outcomes of dental procedures. Here are some of the key advantages:
1. Increased Precision: Yomi utilizes advanced robotic technology and 3D imaging to enhance the precision of dental procedures. The robot assists the dentist in guiding the instruments, allowing for more accurate placement of dental implants, precise bone preparation, and controlled movements during surgery. This precision can result in better fitting and longer-lasting dental restorations.
2. Improved Safety: Yomi’s robotic assistance can enhance safety during dental surgery. It provides real-time feedback to the dentist, alerting them if they deviate from the predetermined surgical plan, helping to prevent accidental damage to critical structures such as nerves and blood vessels. This feature minimizes the risk of complications and promotes patient safety.
3. Customized Treatment Planning: Yomi combines 3D imaging and computer-assisted planning to create a personalized treatment plan for each patient. It allows the dentist to analyze the patient’s unique anatomy and accurately determine the optimal placement of dental implants. This customized approach enhances the success rate of dental implant procedures and improves overall treatment outcomes.
4. Minimally Invasive Approach: Yomi enables minimally invasive dental surgery. By using preoperative planning and robotic guidance, it allows for precise incisions and minimal tissue disruption. This results in smaller surgical sites, reduced postoperative pain, faster recovery times, and less swelling and bruising compared to traditional surgical techniques.
5. Enhanced Collaboration: Yomi serves as a valuable tool for collaborative dentistry. It promotes communication and coordination between the dentist and the restorative dentist or dental lab technician. The robot’s data can be shared with other team members, facilitating a multidisciplinary approach to treatment planning and ensuring optimal results for the patient.
6. Increased Patient Confidence: The advanced technology and improved outcomes associated with Yomi robot-assisted dental surgery can instill confidence in patients. Knowing that their dentist is using a precise and safe approach can alleviate anxiety and enhance trust. Patients are more likely to feel comfortable and satisfied with their treatment experience, leading to better patient satisfaction and overall oral health.
It’s important to note that while Yomi offers significant benefits, it is still a tool used by a skilled dentist. The dentist’s expertise and training remain crucial in achieving successful outcomes, and Yomi serves as a valuable adjunct to their skills and knowledge.
How Robot-Assisted Implants Compare To Other Modalities…